1. How many Machine Monitoring Units (MMUs) can be interconnected?
Ans: This depends upon LAN connectivity & LAN configuration at your site.
2. Can Production Monitoring displays be added to the system?
Ans: Yes, we can customize our application to suit your requirement of displaying information on LCD Monitor / TV.. How ever if third party display is
required to be used we will be needing the protocol details etc.
3. What is the PC configuration required for PLMS to work?
Ans: Minimum configuration required:
1. Pentium IV with minimum of 128 MB RAM.
2. One LAN Port for Machine Monitoring Unit(s) Connectivity.
3. CD ROM drive.
4. PC with Windows 2000/Windows XP as operating System.
5. MS Office 2003 or later installed.
4. What is the power supply requirement for the MMU(s)?
Ans: MMU needs 230V, 50Hz and consumes not more than 10W of power. MMU can also be made to work on 24V DC.